Will i receive funds for my business?

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well. I have a question that may require some interpretation. Here’s the scenario: I work as a business consultant specializing in public finances, but I’ve always wanted to start my own business. I’m considering applying for public funding, and I’ve developed two business ideas for this purpose. The first idea involves becoming a mental health coach, for which I’ve already obtained certification. The second idea is a business venture related to recycling, which would require collaboration with a Vietnamese partner. My questions are: Will I receive the budget I’m applying for? And which of these two ideas is more likely to succeed?

Now, onto some astrological insights: The chart indicates that both the moon and the sun are in fall and detriment of Saturn. Additionally, the moon is applying to Jupiter (representing the act of writing the proposal offer) with a square aspect, suggesting that I may exert a lot of effort for potentially no tangible outcome. If I consider the 12th house lord for the coaching business and the 8th house lord (sun) for the recycling business, will the coaching business be favored over the recycling business? The answer appears to be no.

I appreciate any insights or guidance you can provide on this matter. Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

Cool!
I would see the recycling business might have a lot of potential if done well. With moon in 8th too you would be able to get money from other people. Also, Leo looks creative. South node in 10th for me is about releasing too…and Mars+saturn looks a lot of transformation…death of some sort but still a rebirth so vibes with Recycling too. Saturn is a good one to establish something! 3rd house is also about solving something…doing some work recycling with hands…and with determination turning it into something different.

2 Likes

Thank you, Aprilia, for your interpretation! Indeed, the recycling sector is the one that I care about the most, even though it will require more effort and participation. In my interpretation, I considered the tenth house as the one related to ‘those who provide money,’ since it’s not a bank but a public entity. So, in this case, could Venus conjunct the North Node in the third house being considered a yes?

1 Like

When looking at a chart about 2 career options it’s best to find the natural Significators of those Careers.

So Mercury rules Counselling and communication being the Mental Health Business
Saturn is associated with restriction and making the best use of resources so Recycling describes this Business.

Part of Fortune is rather revealing here, on the Cusp of the 9th is showing that your education in the subject hugely works in your favour.
Part of Fortune in a Mercury sign is describing your knowledge in mental health as a huge incentive and bonus for going with this choice!!
Mercury representative of this Business is Retrograde towards Venus the authority who your seeking the funds from.
The Retrograde can show it being an idea which you are going back to and you having this idea before.
Venus (the gov) at 15 Aries are in term’ of Mercury the Mental health business so there is ‘Some Interest’ from them wanting to support the Mental Health Coach!
On the other hand Saturn (Recycling Business) lacks Dignity, the Moon is in Detriment of Saturn shows you hate pursuing this business probably due to lack of profit (being in 8th house of others money or profit from others).
Venus is in Fall of Saturn so they don’t wish to support Recycling idea either.

Which concludes the Mental Health Coach as the Best Option!!!

Regarding getting the funds, the money your seeking is the 11th Ruler Mars (triplicity in pisces). Being in it’s Triplicity you can expect a moderate amount being paid towards the mental health idea.
The payment is shown via collection of light aspect both mars and the moon applying to Jupiter would show the funds being received but only for the mental health idea.

Regards Trev :pray::dizzy:

Ps. In terms reception is only some interest which means theres is still a possibility of them refusing, but it’s still worth giving it a shot for mental health.

1 Like

Trev, thank you so much for your interpretation. I’m always amazed by the level of accuracy that can be achieved :blush: ! Indeed, I was about to apply with the coaching idea for the grant, but I changed my mind after meeting the Vietnamese partner. The budget projected for the idea is lower compared to the recycling service, also because it’s online; perhaps this gives more confidence to the government. I’ll keep you posted!!!

1 Like

Yes definitely! The word ‘costs’ is a big word to them that they steer clear of unless there’s gaurenteed benefits from it.

I’d advise shoot for the mental health idea showing off your experience in this area and hope for the best :+1::wink:

The governments are also encouraging online work as it’s cheaper for them :rofl:

Yes. You’ll take the middle approach. I like Venus with NN 3rd and 4th too whichever house system. 3rd house wise it will make you stay curious about new tech and dev in recycling industry making you like a curious bee. Also, if you can also squeeze in Corporate Social Responsibility and add an ethos by contributing to mental health awareness as well with your credentials can be very good too. Like you will come with ideas with this combination and Aries is confident in initiation too. Venus in Aries could love independence more .and would have last word in any instance. So, for ex - with Venus in Aries…we could think of wonder woman recycling her clothes or so on. Something that oozes confidence and determination could be your brand persona. Also, your work could Target women who are quite independent and might not be all mushy and romantic. The way we get with Venus in Libra or your style will be very dominating too. Like a brand message! More of like offering products to both genders but with strategy. Make sure, you onboard someone who can do marketing too if that’s required at all.

1 Like