Which house would be a bank transfer, 2 or 8 + timing question about arrival

So, I had a question today about a delayed bank transfer. Which house would that be?

On one hand, one’s items/resources/value are the 2nd house, but ‘other people’s resources’ and I guess virtualized, non-concrete resources are the 8th house.

Timing question: Can, in the context of time/speed, a non-precise timing like ‘Soon, not so soon, long time (and perhaps even never)’ be derived?

It should be possible, since that’s how it works for finding lost items.

E.g., if the ruler of the 8th is in an Angular house, it should be ‘soon’? If it’s in the 1st house, it’s like the next minute, perhaps…

If it is a payment for your work you could check the 11th house and its ruler.

A transfer between your own accounts would be House 2 and its ruler

If it is an investment you could review the 5th house and its ruler.

A loan from the bank would be the 8th house and its ruler.

2 Likes

Hey Eros! Welcome to the forum and thanks for your reply!

Yes, the matter was sorted using the 8th house ruler. I ended up researching it and found out that perhaps bank transfers can be generalized to the 8th house. It was not making any aspects to the ruler of the 2nd, but it was Jupiter sextilng the Moon and that was interpreted as a positive outcome.

I took a flight of fancy and asked GPT based on the degrees and so on, is it possible to calculate the approximate time of arrival. It gave me 2 hours and it was in my account after 1 hour and 45 minutes. Pretty impressive.

Could have been a coincidence but it’s not the first one :sunny:

Horary keeps being straight up mindblowing

2 Likes

Good stuff, good stuff :grinning: :innocent:

2 Likes

I would mainly look at 2nd house here. Debit and credit all matters. 8th house is mainly like - other people’s resources so, what they bring to the table as well. If I wanna dissect more, looking at 9th could be helpful too as it is then 8th from the 2nd. So, could consider that

1 Like

Just trying out the forum for first time.

The Bank is 7th ruler, so the banks money to be transferred to you is the banks 2nd ruler, being the natural 8th house.

Would need to see an applying aspect from lord 8 to Asc ruler, 2nd Ruler or the Moon to show transfer.
A Sextile is fine.

Opposition aspect would show problems in the transfer.

With the house placements this is showing the power to act, if there was a security restriction then we could expect to see the 8th ruler inside 8th in its own house (own account) not going anywhere and in weak house unable to transfer.

Any kinda transactions with your money in the bank will be 8th because although it’s your money, it’s in the banks account (2nd from 7th).

Regards Trev :pray:

1 Like