New chart for the forum

Ok, guys, as it was communicated a week ago, the forum will have a new domain.

This is an opportunity to cast a new chart for it! Can I please have your opinion on the potential chart?

The focus is mainly on the Sun being in the 10th house, and the Moon in the 4th house simultaneously. I think it’s alright overall.

However, there are some problems: in 4 days, Mercury goes retrograde. I guess at some point in a year or two, its progressed Mercury will also go retrograde. How bad is that?

The Moon is in Scorpio on purpose - to facilitate focus on the occult material we’re dealing with. How bad is it for a community for its Moon to be in Scorpio? It’s not a person, so I don’t think it’s the same kind of “difficulty”.

(Note: you may notice the chart is different - it’s not at my precise location within this large city, where in the other part of the city you basically cannot get that chart. I have 40 seconds of window to register it if I want the Sun to be in 10th and Moon in 4th, otherwise either one goes into a different house.)

Note2: Unknown if I register chart in city1 but its server is in a different time zone, which one will it be then? As a domain it will show the chart of the timezone of the server. Meaning officially it may be in the USA, and an entirely different chart… if anyone knows the answer to that, please chime in.

1 Like

Personally, I would wait one extra day to have the Sun in the second decan of Aries with all that Exalted Sol goodness. I love Moon in Sagittarius in general, it will move the vibe from judgemental and grudge bearing to more optimistic. From an obsession with the occult, to an open minded philosophical bent… this is my personal opinion on what you are cooking here. I mean the Moon is waning, which I think is fine for a forum… bringing back the message as opposed to manifesting new ones… and Moon in Sag will have a nice trine to the Sun.

1 Like

Awesome thank you very much. What you say is very tempting to change towards - Moon trining the Sun. I’ll make sure you get credited for that, if I end up changing to Moon in Sag indeed. Any further thoughts you may have are also welcome.

1 Like

Well, I like having Mercury in the tenth… even if it’s about to turn retro… perhaps that’s a sign of a need to reassess ideas. I know astro-seek, which is the parent of this forum in a sense, was a huge part in me reassessing what I’d learned, and growing my perceptions about astrology to encompass a wider ranger of views and techniques. This is the ultimate positive function of Mercury retrograde.
Also, know the planetary day and hour of this chart is important.

1 Like

I liked this one. And especially the Venus and Saturn in 9th :heart::heart: